All classes are conducted by our physiotherapists and are tailored to suit all fitness levels and conditions.
Our specially trained Physiotherapists are skilled in analysing movement to develop an individualised and progressive rehabilitation program for each client.
We begin with a thorough Initial Assessment conducted by our Physiotherapists who are movement specialists with a strong background in rehabilitation and pain management. From here you will progress to a semi-private session under the guidance of our Physiotherapist. One-on-one tuition is also available. Exercises will be individually tailored to your own specific needs and goals and may also be carried out at home.
Initial Assessment is essential. Your physiotherapist will discuss 1 x 1 or class options at your assessment. This assessment may include real time ultrasound imaging.
- Class Duration: 60 minutes
- Class Size: Up to 3 participants
- Gentle and modifiable
- Increases strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Heightens body awareness and helps prevent falls
- Improves and maintains mobility
- Effective for pain relief
- Promotes strong bones
- Improves posture and provides a confident boost
- Convenient exercises that you can also do at home
- Small group size so the Instructor can get around to everyone
What to Bring
- Drink Bottle
- Wear Comfortable Clothing