All classes are conducted by our physiotherapists and are tailored to suit all fitness levels and conditions.
Our Osteo Aqua class is a 60 Minute exercise circuit. Water exercise is an excellent way for people with arthritis to build strength, ease stiff joints and relax sore muscles. The buoyancy of the water takes the weight off painful joints. The heat of the water can also relieve pain and warm up your muscles and joints, so they are able to move easily. Water can provide as little or as much resistance as you like. This means exercises can be easily adjusted to suit people with varied strength and mobility. Exercising in water can also improve endurance and fitness.
We welcome all levels of fitness to join our fully supervised class.
- Class Duration: 60 minutes
- Cost: $18 Before Rebate
- Class Size: Up to 12 participants
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps strengthen your posture
- Opportunity to combine with an individualised or group hydrotherapy program
- Improves balance and co-ordination
- Improve mobility and flexibility in joints and balance
- Can help to decrease pain, fatigue, muscle tension and stress
- Improves health of your heart and lungs
What to Bring
- Drink bottle