All classes are conducted by our physiotherapists and are tailored to suit all fitness levels and conditions.
Our Osteo Fit Circuit class for over 55’s, is a 60 Minute exercise circuit involving a combination of weight bearing exercise and gym equipment to improve bone strength and assist in a safe, enjoyable workout. The gym circuit is a great way to stay fit, rebuild strength, gain flexibility, and improve your balance. Exercising in a group setting allows for a friendly and social atmosphere while you gain the physiological benefits of exercise. We welcome all levels of fitness to join our fully supervised class.
- Class Duration: 60 minutes
- Class Size: Up to 12 participants
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Helps strengthen your posture
- Opportunity to combine with an individualised or group hydrotherapy program
- Improves balance and co-ordination
- Improve mobility and flexibility in joints and balance
- Can help to decrease pain, fatigue, muscle tension and stress
- Improves health of your heart and lungs
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear (Closed Shoes)
- Drink Bottle