All classes are conducted by our physiotherapists and are tailored to suit all fitness levels and conditions.
As long as your Obstetrician or GP gives you verbal clearance, you can join our Postnatal Stretch and Strengthen class from 6 weeks to 6 months post-delivery. Classes involve exercises such as gentle cardio, stretching, general strengthening, pelvic floor, and deep abdominal exercises.
Bubs are welcome to come along to our Stretch and Strengthen class but will be looked after by the babysitter whilst you are in your exercise session.
Please note, you will need to book in for a 20-minute Assessment prior to booking your first class.
- Class Duration: 45 minutes
- Cost: $35 Before rebate
- Class Size: Up to 6 participants
- Regain your fitness and strength after pregnancy and birth
- Improved posture
- Balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body)
- Makes you feel less tired because exercise raises your energy level and improves your sense of wellbeing
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and restore muscle strength
- Condition your abdominal muscles
- Improves your mood, relieves stress, and helps prevent postpartum depression
- Helps heal abdominal separation
- Helps strengthen your pelvic floor
What to Bring
- Drink bottle
- Bring a Pair of Socks
- Wear Comfortable Clothing